The Cincinnati based, The Brandery was recently ranked the #10 accelerator in the country in a study conducted by faculty from the MIT Sloan School of Management and the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, according to the online magazine TechCrunch.
The study, conducted by Professor Yael Hochberg and Professor Susan Cohen of the University of Richmond and the Batten Institute at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business ranked accelerators across the nation on:
- Valuations their portfolio companies achieved in the years after graduation;
- Number of exits an accelerator has had;
- Ability of companies to receive additional financing after they left an accelerator program;
- Percentage of an accelerator’s portfolio that was still in operation;
- Opinion venture investors have of the accelerator program;
- Opinion that graduating entrepreneurs had of their experience.
All the members of VentureOhio would like to congratulate The Brandery for their hard work and this well earned recognition.